Saturday 9 February 2013

Wire frame Development - External Client Project.

Been busy developing the website for Phil , and having shown him the designs I had drafted up in the previous week , and he very much liked what he saw , for the logos he really liked the 1nd and 3rd design , and having taken some of his suggestions on board I have tweaked the logo’s here and there and come up with a few more options for him to take a look at , and I will post those designs in the following days.



Design 2 Phil Liked
Design 1 Phil Liked




















When it came to the actual look of the website , again he enjoyed the just I came up with but he told he liked the notes on the first design and he thought it was more in tone with modern designs and I would have to agree with him , essentially it makes me designing the website I look easier , without having to do separate HTML files to display the same content , something I would have to have done in the case of the third design. 


The Layout Phil Liked.

So I have spent all of today , doing the basic wireframe of the website , along with making it responsive for tablets and smart phones.So I have spent all of today , doing the basic wire-frame of the website , along with making it responsive for tablets and smart phones. Doing this has allowed what I exactly I need to for the appearance of the site , giving me accurate pixels and dimensions , making my job in Photoshop much easier to do.    
Home Page  Basic HTML5 Placeholders  Based on the Layout Phil Wanted

Who are Black Owl Page  Basic HTML5 Placeholders  Based on the Layout Phil Wanted


Upcoming Page  Basic HTML5 Placeholders  Based on the Layout Phil Wanted


Home Page  Basic HTML5 Placeholders -Tablet- Based on the Layout Phil Wanted



Who Are Black Owl  Page  Basic HTML5 Placeholders  Based on the Layout Phil Wanted
Upcoming Works Page  Basic HTML5 Placeholders  Based on the Layout Phil Wanted
I am still working on two pages  before I can get to work on the styling CSS , but if I keep going at the current rate, I should get this site finished by mid Feb allowing me plenty of time to adjust and add to the site , if Phil wishes.




No comments:

Post a Comment