Sunday 10 February 2013

Font/Text Considerations - External Client Project


This is a just a tester to see what font I should use the for the main body text , in the first print screen , I am using the same text through the website called 'bohemian typewriter’ , It is a lovely  font type which Is in line with the theme of having the website based on a screenplay , but with that  I feel that I am over doing , and there could be a problem of some viewers on the website not being able to read the text entirely.




Here am using a Google font called  Old standard TT , this font face certainly makes a difference in terms of being able to read the main body content , I have decided to keep the same H1 text it really works well has a header text since am going to keep the screenplay theme a contrast throughout the website,  the Typewriter text works well in doing so. As for the old standard text , I am not too sure about it , I believe it doesn't work well  with the typewriter text and is actually quite jarring.





In this screen shot I have gone with a very simple font face called lato , again from Google , I like this text , clean and to the point, when enlarged I believe it works well with the typewriter font face  , but the final decision does not lie with me , but with Phil and i will be sending him these screenshots and see what he thinks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment