Thursday 28 February 2013

Website Development - External Client Project.

Sorry for the lack of updates , just being trying to crack on with my research project , so i haven't had tiome to update my blog on a regular basis , but work has been developing along nicely despite the lack of updates below are screenshots of the website in its current form , and it is begin the take the shape , the way i wanted to.




i decided to reign back the typewriter font , throughout the website and give the P tags a font they could actually read, this being the Lato font acquired from Google fonts , it is an easy to read alternative to Arial or  Helvetica and I am really pleased with the outcome.


Being in regular contact with my client , has allowed me to quickly implement this ideas and thoughts into the project , so I may be able to deliver the final project before the deadline in 3 weeks’ time , if adjusting  the website to tablet and smartphone doesn't take too long.


No comments:

Post a Comment