Sunday 13 March 2011










Been awhile since i updated this thing , so my apologies, it’s just that I have trying to solve this problem that this HTML Coding on my website , I am pretty much done with that thing , it has the same design as before and I am happy with it  , the only thing left to do is do that image gallery which am going to ask Giselle to help me with , but the MAIN problem , the problem which is giving me the most stress is simply  changing the background image on two of my pages, every  time I try to change it , something goes wrong such as all my others pages change to that background image. Giselle managed to do it for my about page and I have followed her techniques no luck, is the only thing which stopping me move forward with the project. other than that I have enjoyed the project , i look forward to taking it next year , if i can get a hang on the basics of DIV TAGS , HMTL , CSS , ID’S And CLASSES then I could excel at it 



No comments:

Post a Comment