Sunday 20 February 2011


We have started interactive spaces today and this is where I believe my future career lies , it combines graphic design (which i love) with wed design (which I am interested in) okay the coding  might be an issues , and is bound to give me sleepless night I bring it on I say. So toady lecture was very interesting, and I was surprised to learn that they are over 1 trillion web pages currently online,  so one of the key things I took from the lecture was to  make your website unique , the average user only spends 2.5 seconds on a web page , so not long to make an impression.


To help ease into this project we have been told to create a mood board , something which best describes our interests , personalities and feelings , i found it useful and a stepping board to best show off my style.  

No comments:

Post a Comment