Sunday 20 February 2011





Here I have started to plan what my website will look like, and already I am feeling that creative and perfectionist inch, this is my first design and I fully expect to change my mind about 705050 times before I finally reach my final design choice, bad way to go about stuff I know, but it is the only way I know. 


This first design is rather simple in my mind; it has a background image which a Gaussian blur will be applied to.   , a navigation bar towards the left hand side, which contains the following links (About, Portfolio, Video, Blog, Contact) a mini about page on the upper left hand side of the blurred background image) my full named will be on the lower  right hand side of the blurred background image  , and a footer containing all the necessary information (copyright etc)/ when I first thought of this  design in my head  I thought it was a good solid design , it had simple lines and a easy to use interface. Then it hit that this design is the same as every other website out there. There was nothing which says personality.  

No comments:

Post a Comment