Friday 15 October 2010


After the last lesson , to be honest I thought I was going to struggle when it comes to HMTL coding , I wasn’t too sure what to do and the whole thing seemed complicated , and when were tolded that we shouldn’t really be using Adobe Dreamweaver I was further confused – surely that was more to HTML then notepad – then came along Simon and like a breath of fresh air (and the use of Dreamweaver which is only but helpful) I was able to proceed with my design , the way I wanted to. As i said before i wanted to explore with narratives and with choice , and that is reflected in my design.

Above are two images , the first one is a rough plan draw up on a sunny afternoon , just for me to plan my next course of action , as you can see i wanted the viewer to have various choices when faced with a predicament , for example one of my images after opening the cupboard , the viewer is faced with the option of choosing of the clothes hanged in the cupboard , grabbing the dirty clothes or taking a look at the dirty shoes – each image (which will be fully clickable) will tell a narrative of either how they got there or the next course of action.

The second image is a sample of some of the images I have taken , the actual subject matter is rather mundane but what am i trying to do here is experiment with light and colour. I was kind of inspired by German Expressions and the way they use light and obscure angles.







No comments:

Post a Comment