Monday 5 March 2012

DP3 Update- One page Scrolling coding , Completed + Concept Art



So after having to re-do the entire website , the basic HTML coding for the one page scrolling is done , although , the navigation bar disappears in IE , so I will have to speak to Giselle on that but all the basic coding is done (for the second time) , right now i am working on the Graphic and Design elements of the site , I had done a logo before Shaun did like it but he wanted the "DSH" part of logo cut out and just keep the text Dark Star Horses and also he felt that the "S" wasn't easily readable 

Shaun Wanted the "DSH" Part Of My Logo Cut Out 
I had also done some other logos, but again they were based on the DSH lettering and I also made the silly mistake of not reading the name of the website probably and thinking they were called "The Dark Horses" 

Original Logo 
Below is one of the backgrounds I am working on , since am now doing a one page scrolling I may have to change my approach and design one massive coherent background that  will be split up for the different sections of the site     
Background Work

No comments:

Post a Comment