Monday 19 March 2012

DP3 Update - The Dark Star Horses - Website 90% done.

Sorry for the lack of posts , been bust trying to get this website sorted , but glad to say that the desktop website is done , pretty much , just waiting on content and pictures from Shaun but the main body of the website is done, the only thing which is giving me issues is mobilisation , I find it very annoying that we haven't been taught properly  on the subject when it is a big part of the brief  and we haven't had not ONE  hands on lesson on this , rather WordPress , now am not against learning WordPress but the fact the we had not one lesson on HOW to do mobilisation again really annoys me , I had to book a session with Giselle on Wednesday just to show how to do it, and that all we want really , someone to SHOW us and not just TELL us , am now worried that I might not meet the deadline in time in terms of the mobile site. I might have to ask for an extension , worked really hard on this site and am not about to allow this to set me back.





No comments:

Post a Comment