Friday 17 February 2012

DP3 : Mobilized Website - What exactly is it.


Mobilised Websites  

Today we started looking at mobilised websites  for our client project (although I haven’t got a client to work for yet but that is another story) I think it is stupid not to think that mobile design is going tobe the future and is it too farf etched to think that traditional web design for the desktop is dead? (possible research proposal topic). The two main phones I will looking at for this project will be the iPhone4 (if possible the iPhone 4s if I can get my hands on it) and the latest Android phone out there although I not follow Google products as much as I do with Apple , but nevertheless I will give it the same care and attention as I will with the iPhone so let’s look at the stats:

iPhone : Retina Display , 3.5 inch (diagonal) widescreen multi-touch display , 960x640 pixel resloution at 326ppi; 
quite a lot to work with , but the plan is to make the site as simple as possible , simplicity is the key.

No comments:

Post a Comment