Saturday 11 February 2012

Context 2 . Portfolio Update. Screen Resolution + Size / Work Development Section. .

Well I am on track for the Thursday deadline , but i just realized how important you have to take into account other screen sizes , and resolutions , or in other words  , i don't know how old the computers are in boots library  , but when I loaded it up , everything was messed up , maybe  it is fact that the size of the monitor  is quite small compared to Waverley  or because the computers themselves run  IE 6 or 7 , but that wasn't the case as i downloaded chrome and the same screen problem was there , I will include this in my evaluation and hopefully this won't deduct from my final mark , but it is unfortunate setback as I would have liked it to have worked in all browsers and screen sizes , but I guess it is all part of my learning curve as a student and we are set to learn how to optimise websites in every browser.


No comments:

Post a Comment