Monday 29 November 2010




Working with animation has been hot and cold to be perfectly honest , at the beginning with the jelly text I thought it would be simple to animate (which it still is ) but once we got give the jelly head task , that is when the problem started to appear , and by the last week i was really really struggling , even up to the point where i was scared of using the program , after revaluating...

... my design , I feel that now have a hold on the animation project and my studio ident – I think .

So my first design although simple , didn’t really do it for in terms of the visual appeal , so i decided to make a risky move and re-design the whole thing from starch and changing the name of the ident from “Emilio TV” to “JJ Network”.

So when i was designing the new indent I decided to make the words chrome using the material editor available on 3DS max , I achieved this by using the raytrace and bit map features , the chrome gives the scene a very nice feel ,but after I animated the indent , I felt that the area surrounding the indent was rather plain , so I wanted to play around with the lighting to give it a more dynamic view , so i decided to add Omni lightning which using globe light in order to add a realistic feel to the indent and it give a depth which it lack before.

No comments:

Post a Comment