Monday 14 January 2013

Client Project - Phil Nodding - New Project


So the new term brings a new project to do, but with the different being an external client rather than with internal. But the work ethic will be exactly the same. I am happy to report that I already have a client sorted in the shape of Phillip Nodding , screen writer and lecturer at NTU , we had already agreed for me to do a website for him , after he was impressed with the work I had done with Shaun Belchers website in Year 2.

My website for Shaun Blecher in Year 2


With this being my last ever project at NTU , I plan to use all facets of my skillset in order to produce a website that best showcases my abilities.
For this project I wanted to take a closer look at the layout for the website , and after I some research , I found that they are many different layouts you can choose from , each having a different purpose from the standard two or three column layout  to more complicated layouts such as the power grid and five boxes layout.






I have discussed in emails with phil on what does he want from the website and he has responded with a number of websites for me to take a look at , over the week i will be discussing each website in detail , but in mean time ,am just giving a brief over view of what i intend to do. 


i want to do something along of this

  

No comments:

Post a Comment